Saturday, August 11, 2007

PURL SOHO / New York City

I was in New York a couple of weeks ago, and had the opportunity to visit PURL. I was travelling with non KNITTERS so this was a PLUS for my trip. It was a great store and some very nice yarns -- lots of Koigu. Before visiting, I had no idea that the owner was the author of Last Minute Knitted Gifts --I am working on the baby booties from that book and one day I am going to make the Chevron scarf. My sister and I are planning a yarn crawl to NYC in the next couple of weeks. We will devote the entire trip to YARN... I can't wait. CAJtalk

1 comment:

cici said...

great picture, sis... Yes I can't wait to go to NYC. Thanks for the Koigu!..Have I told you yet, that I love you for creating this blog for us... It is very cool to see what you post here. I think we are on to our calling of having our very own Yarn Store soon. In fact I have some great Names to run by you.cici