Monday, September 3, 2007

Left over or Start Over????


That is my question. Left over Yarn as you know drives me crazy. So what should I do now?? I cannot stand having left over yarn. I am trying to decide whether or not to start over the baby booties. This is only one bootee and the pattern said I would get TWO booties - NOT. The picture makes it look like more yarn is left than it really is, but my point is the booties could be bigger. Decisions Decisions.. they were quite easy to make though.. Cajtalk

2 comments:

CiCi and CAJtalk said...

sure is a purrtee color... I love that yarn.. Can you make me something with it?

CiCi and CAJtalk said...

Surely, I can because it is no longer a bootie.. oh well they are sending me more yarn via the mail. this is the yarn I got at PURL in NYC.... cajtalk