okay..,. this is the first time I have participated in this kind of thing... here goes...thinking real hard... hmmmm
7 Random Facts! Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
I have been tagged by urbanknitrix
1. I have done the master cleanse many times.. but now.. I have changed it. let's just say I have developed my own Master Cleanse. I drink my tea half of the day and eat a meal at night..
2. I drive over 120 miles each day... that's about 60 miles each way.. I still work in Fredericksburg and have been doing it for over a year now.. its getting real old! I am hoping that I will be transferred to Fairfax soon. I was lucky that last winter was mild and their wasn't much snow. I don't like driving in bad weather. I have to say though, that since I commute everyday, I have become a less fearful driver. I use to be scared to death and now I am
an aggressive driver.
3.I have been knitting for a few years.. but haven't started really knitting consistently until this past year, I am on my third sock and have only made hats and scarfs.... I really want to branch out and do some lace or even make a SWEATER. I finally have a stash thanks to Maryland Sheep and Wool and Stitches, and I need to get busy using some of the beautiful yarns I have acquired. My goal is to be able to knit well enough to actually do an exchange, like those secret pal swaps I have been seeing on blogs.. as it stand right now, I am not at that level yet.
4. I am learning Portuguese and like it a lot and plan to go back to Brasil next year. I practice every chance I get. I can't stop thinking of how to say things in portuguese. It's stuck in my brain and I dream about speaking Portuguese all the time.
5. I am additive to podcast... I have about 50 podcast on my ipod and listen to them all... I guess the long commute has been the main reason for that...as soon as they update I download and listen... hence it seems they can't keep up with me.. so I have to constantly search new ones to add to my list.. thank goodness I have a 80G. Ipod. When I can't find anything to listen to I do books on tape. You can find a podcast on any and every subject there is... The video podcast are pretty cool too, but I can't watch them while I drive.
6. I am very sensitive to smells.. At work, some of the men put on way to much cologne and you can smell them before you see them.. and my co-worker next to me has some stinky perfume.. I swear it must be cheap. You think that eventually you will get use to it,,, but I don't.. how do you tell someone they stink.
whewwww this is really getting hard now.....
7... My favorite colors are pinky, orangy, and beigey colors.. I dont like purple!. I like it on others but not on me.
Now that was kinda fun... I even learned how to make the linksss... woo hooo..
I tag these seven Knitrix:
chelette,I know we have the same blog.. but I can't wait to see your 7 weird things