Here is Amy of AOH designs at A Tangled Skein, my lys.They hosted the filming for a small start up company called Monkey See that has how to videos. She is in Alaska now and we miss her very much. She hasn't stopped a beat though, check out her website to see how she is still as busy as ever. Her newest book "Knit for Bears to Wear". She also has patterns featured in Interweave Crochet. I am right now working her Antique Lace Shawl pattern.
I am calling it a Quirky Meme
The lovely Hope of Hopieknits has tagged us Here goes:
1) Link to the person who tagged me
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
4) Tag as many bloggers as you want by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
And here are 6 quirky yet boring things are about me:
1. I don't like low cut shirts. I prefer my chest covered to the neck. Love love turtlenecks.
2. I have to have something sweet after a meal.. My new favs are chocolate bon bons from Legal SeaFood Resturant.
3. I wear a pedometor every day and I will walk extra to make sure I get 10,000 steps.
4. I love to wound a yarn into cakes before a project, center pull ball a must.
5. I don't do roller coasters, but I love the take off and landing on an airplane.
6. I like to mix different juices or sodas together. Like Lemon and Orange and Mango and Grapefruit or Coke, Sprite, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper and Fresca.
There you have mine.. We await Chelette's quirky things
Carol. I love tagging her,, she always writes interesting stuff
Bev shes a new friend and I am interesting in knowing more
Becca I am sure there are some quirky things in her fun life
Deb Haven't heard much from you lately so here
Urban is the first person to ever tag me, so back atcha!
Soo I just think its now time for a meme from you
Nea Surely Dr. Who fans have quirks too
and last but not least...
lola and ava only other sisters I know that have a blog together