Friday, January 30, 2009

Follow?


What is Following?
Do you have a favorite blog and want to let the author and readers know that you are a fan? Well now you can do that and more with the Blogger Following feature! You can even keep track of the blogs you follow via your Reading List on the Blogger dashboard.

How do I become a Follower of a blog?
There are several ways to become a follower of a blog. One of the easiest ways is to visit a blog that has added the Following widget and click on the "Follow this Blog" link above the "Followers" widget: (I Have Added The Following Widget In My Sidebar)

You'll then see a popup window with the options to either follow publicly or anonymously:
(Thanks Darcy...I wouldn't have been able to do it without ya!)

4 comments:

Iron Needles said...

I have officially got y'all in my reader now. Been meaning to for a while. Now I won't be missing a thing!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Iam glad I got on when I did;)Hugs Darcy

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Anyone need help with anything and I can help just ask thats what we all are here for to support each other:)(((((Cici))))

msloloknits said...

I am now a follower. I need to learn how to download a picture of myself.