I am suprized as well as overwhelmed to recieve such an awesome recognition. I am not sure I am worthy of it. I have so much to learn and pray that I can continue to be encouraged. I am so thankful for all of you who inspire and encourage me with the wonderful craft of knitting and crochet. It has been a wonderful journey here in the blog world. I look forward to the future and all we can create♥
Select 10 bloggers: 5 you consider your blogging Helping Hand then "Pay it Forward" by extending your "Helping Hand" to 5 additional bloggers in support and encouragement for their efforts.
- In passing on the Emblem, each recipient must provide the name of blog or blog author with a link for others to visit.
- Each recipient must show the Emblem and put the name and link to the blog that has given it to her or him.
- Link the Emblem to this post: Helping Hand: Much Obliged and Paying it Forward so that others will know it origin and impetus.
- If you have not already done so, show your recipients some love by adding them to your blog roll, Technorati Favorite list, or in any other way to further let them know that their blog voice is important to you and being heard.
- Add your name to The Helping Hand meme at my new blog entitled The Emblem of the Helping Hand and don't forget to leave a comment as a permanent record of all Helping Hand recipients.
- Display the rules
Soo You won't believe how beautiful her work is. I love checking out to see what she has done next. Lovely projects♥
Ava You continue to amaze with your talents. I hope I can one day have a habu project. Your recent hobby of spinning is impressive to say the least.
Carol Every time I see one of your shawls, I am amazed how beautiful they are. I love your humor and wit. You make me laugh and I am always eager to read your blog. Your are talented beyond words.
Judy Thank you so much for your awesome work.. It is such an inspiration. You make crochet look so good. I am in awe of you♥
Chawne I think your middle name is craft... You are multi-talented... knit, crochet, embroidery, quilting and I love your photography. I look forward daily to what you have to share. Thank you♥
I'm "Paying it Forward" to the following blogs.
CrimsonPurl I know you arn't suprized to see your name here. You know you are at the top of my list. You will always be number one with me. I love reading your blog and seeing what you are up to♥
Beatte You are very consistent and good about posting. I love your work. Your photography is also amazing.♥
Bev I think talent is your middle name. Your crochet is prize winning. I love your stranded knitting..You are a winner in my book♥
Darcy Bless you are being so much to so many. You are such an inspiration. You keep amazing me at how much you can get done. Thanks for your constant support♥
Carolyn Thank you for all your help and encouragement. You have helped me more than you know♥
Thanks to all of you. I wish I could do more. It was hard to narrow it down to just 5, there are so many that inspire and keep me motivated to keep on keeping on. I hope you go and check out some of their work, and you will see what I am talking about.