Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 8 Good News and Bad News

The bad news is, I missed posting yesterday.
The good news is I didn't miss today. I had to go to NYC and wasn't able to post.

My other good news is that I located my Blue Heron online. Thanks to Christi and Libby for responding to my request to locate the yarn. I hope it comes this week because I am out of yarn
and want to get back to my Autumn Vines Stole. I am really enjoying knitting with this yarn.

Okay gotta run I have to catch up on some of my shows, Dexter, Curb Your Enthusiasm and Amazing Race.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another Amazing Race fan. Yay! I can't believe it's almost over already. Go Globetrotters! Although if they have to lose I hope it's to the father and son team. The rest of those folks are so annoying.

Chelette said...

Sister, Oh My Gee I was supposed to post for you on Saturday had it all in my head. Soulful Saturday, but never even thought about it until Sunday and then the post was going to be Sorry Sunday and now its Monday. Where did the weekend go. Well I am glad to know your post is not Mad Monday.
Love ya. Hope to do better next time.

cici said...

@..6p00d83451c7bc69e2 I agree with you those are my picks too. Some of them are just pitiful.

@Chelette.. It's all good sis, I will probably need your help before it's all over. I love the titles though, how bout next weekend???

flyngmunky said...

is amazing race not the best show on television? i can't tell you how much i love flight time and big easy. they are just having so much fun! i think that's the way the race is supposed to be run.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Nice to hear how you are miss you girl♥♥ Hugs Darcy