Okay, this makes two blog post in a week, for me... This one is thanks to Alicia for awarding us the Versatile Blogger award. I so didn't expect anything like this. I admit that I was wondering when and what the next post was going to be. She made it easy for me. I do have a post that I should had already done and is long overdue, but I will get to that later.
In order to accept this Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things not known about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
..... Here goes:
1. I would have to start with I am somewhat of a monogamous knitter. I have tried knitting different projects at once but, I don't like it very much. Especially if it is a new project. Right now I am doing the EveryWay Wrap. It is my first and the first time I have done so many cables at once. I like it a lot and it looks like its going to take me forever. In the beginning when I first started knitting I would start a few projects at a time. And because of that I still, to this day have a few that I have not finished. I have halted all new projects and I am trying to get them completed before I start anything else (this does not included socks or my favorite pattern 198yards of Heaven Shawl)
2. Since that was so long, I'll make this short. Most everyone that knows me knows that it's no secret that I Love CHEESE.(so now you all know too) I can't think of anything that I would not want to put cheese on(probably chocolate). I guess my favorite would be Havarti. (Alicia did you notice we have this in common♥our love for cheese that is). I think I could make a whole post about cheese,but I won't bore yall with that at this time)
3. I am a little obsessed right now with True Blood(Isn't it a bummer we have to wait a whole year for the next one:((. The Colony. I find this show fascinating, but I am having a hard time believing these people are taking this so seriously. The Real Housewife's of DC. I guess I love it because its all about DC and what goes on behind the scenes♥
4. I love photography and have become obsessed. I just acquired my first SlR camera. I am having fun. Chelette and I are going to have a private lesson of Downtown DC. I am so looking forward to it. I promise to share my photos with all of you. (I know Libby will appreciate this one).
5. I am no good at directions. I have to go to a place a couple of time before I can remember it. I can get lost so easily. Thank goodness for my GPS. Although they can lead you astray or take you the longer route if you don't know where you are going. All in all, I think I would be totally lost without it.
6. I think that taking showers are the cure for many ailments. I love the way a shower makes you feel. If you have a headache take the hottest shower you can stand. If you have pain, a hot shower can make you feel sooo much better. My favorite is to take a shower then go workout, walk or yoga. You will feel like a million bucks when you start to perspire. I love that feeling.
7. I have a green thumb. I have always loved different plants and flowers. My dad taught me almost everything I know. My dream job would be to work in a plant shop with Orchids, which are my favorite. Most people don't know that Orchids are really not hard to care for at all. In fact I think they can be one of the easiest to maintain.The key is in the watering, in my opinion.
Thanks again Alicia for the award. I enjoy reading your blog.
Now Let's see who I will tag for this award that hasn't been tagged yet:
Chelette,,,,,,, it has been forever since we've heard from you
Cheryl...... I am sure your readers would love to know more about you
Libby..... very creative and great photographer
Barb......I know that you are ready for a new post
(Carol you are off the hook THIS time)
Okay that's it for now. Time to get some knitting in before bedtime... Tchau for now. Have a great week