Sunday, July 1, 2007

work in progress

Okay.... so I finished that damn sock.I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how to do that. and guess what......I started another one, this time on 40 inch addi turbos... I would like to do two at the same time, but I don't think I am quite ready for this yet. I must admit that it seems to be going a little bit easier so far. I am ready to start my heel flap... I searched and searched for info on socks and I found a bunch of sites that actually give you complete tutorial. At some point I would like to make a entire blog about socks, especially the things that are helpful to newbees like me. I have learned a ton just by asking questions and reading blogs. It's like the little things that nobody tells you. I think that they want you to figure it out all by yourself.. I just found out about the revised ssk, that alone was a huge help. Charles and Pat actually helped me with some of the resources.
Enough for now.. I want to turn my heel before I go to sleep... Back to work tomorrow!..

No comments: