Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Blogging This

Hi All... As some of you know,, I am at home for almost a week now.. I have gotten a few things done... Like socks. and I have spent way to much time on the internet... also I keep hearing from CAJ.. that our blog is sooooo junkie.... She sorta, kinda would like to change the format to what I don't know.(she doesn't like when I enclude dots...).. But I think it's cool. There is lots of info stuff, most of it helpful(in my opinon)/ So I thought I would see if this would make her happy... As you know her nick name is CAJTALK>... emphasis on TAlk.. and my mom calls her scoop.. She loves "The View" more than anyone. Secondly she is the biggest OBAMA Fan I know...Life after have a blog makes you see things so differently.. She is always saying "this would make a great blog post"... and.. .. I'm going to blog this...so.. sis .... This one's for you.....



Question: If you had your own place and your boyfriend didn't... say he lives with his mother...

Would you spend more time at his house where there isn't much privacy or your own?







Now in SOS NEWS.. I can hardly believe it myself.. I have almost(yes almost,., a toe and a sock to go) one whole pair of socks done.. It is Spring Forward , one of the most popular for this SOS/O8. I really like the pattern a lot. It was easier than I thought it would be.. I hope to start on both monkeys and jaywalkers next.

Here is a great picture of what it looks like.. I saw it on Stacy's Blog,, It shows the pattern better than mine..

15 comments:

Chelette said...

LOL at you.... We are so connected. So I guess this is my surprise.. Well sister where is the picture of your sock..Stacy's sock is very nice. I hope you have permission to use her pic...

Also, to answer the question.. would I go to my boyfriend's house all the time if he lived with his Mother and other FOLK and I have my own house...... HELL NO......... The dots are for you... and hopefully the somebody we know will read this POST..... and get the message.. GO HOME... If you have a HOME.....

Love ya

cici said...

Be nice sis.and I hope they don't read it.. Yeah..ahhh permission.. I put her link.. and a lovely sock it is.. would you mind if I posted your lovely piece of art for all to see?

Carol said...

I love your t-shirt! :-)

That sock is so pretty that it makes me want to knit socks. I've never knit them but just bought a book on knitting two at once, so we'll see. I can't wait to see how yours turns out.

And to answer your question I would never date a man who lives with his mother. (Unless, of course, that man is Brad Pitt.)

cici said...

haaa I think I would also say yes. to Brad Pitt.... *-*

Virtuous said...

I luv Cici's T-shirt!! How can I get one myself?!?

@ your question - my place!!

Jan Pope said...

Boy, I admire you folks that can knit on 4 needles. I understand the principle, but have never been able to master it. Thank goodness for circular needles.

ibcmeir said...

OK Sistas, Stop Blogging each other on ya own blog, PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!

(Pretty socks, Ci!)

Carol M

Soo said...

I love that sock pattern -- definitely one I need to attack soon!!!

Anonymous said...

love the shirt!!!

i need to learn to knit socks. i so admire them but have yet to knit any. i have a thing about knitting 2 of 1 thing. i never get around to the 2nd one! i need to learn to do them 2 and once.

as far as dating a man that lives with his mom... i did that. he claims he was living with his mom after his devorce and losing his son in the deivorce and to help his mom out cause she was living in a big brand new house by herself so he and his brother moved in with her... thats what he said. but after 6 months we got our own place and have been together ever since. but normally i would say no. i guess i loved him. hee hee

Anonymous said...

Good question. I would choose my house over his. because my boyfriends mother really gets on my nerves. I told him he would have to make a choice. I love him, but I can't be there with her, I think she is jealous of me. go figure. oh btw nice socks.Nice blog too. Candy.

Lo said...

Answer to the question: I would NEVER date a man who still lives at home with his mom because I would feel like he has commitment issues and doesn't want to leave the nest... haha...

Lailah-Alease said...

Didn't know where else to post this..nice socks btw.

Greetings Aunties...I was trying to find something to watch and came across a show called Knitty Gritty Knitsters. It was on the DIY network, channel 121 for Comcast customers. There's this chick going around to different groups of knitters..collecting squares from them for the Warm up America Blanket. I never knew there were so many people into knitting..all kinds of folks. One group knits and mysteriously places they're creations all over their city(Houston)..they called it "tagging". IDK...i thought it was cool, just wanted to share. Myabe it'll be on again and you can check it out..

Unknown said...

LOVE that sock pattern!

urbanknitrix said...

Socks are gorgeous.

Now, the brother at home. IF, I was to date him, and I had my own place we would be at my house. Why should I come all the way over there?

Also, the only way I would be dating a man at home, is if he had goals: i.e. saving to get his own home and all that. Not just living at home because it is "easier". That's just my 3 cents.

Still Patrice said...

I want that t-shirt! :)