Chelette's is here Cici's is here
This is our first time ever knitting Intarsia. I love the colors together . Chelette has completely her's. It was fun to learn new techiques. Short rows, graphing and working with colors. My biggest problem was keeping the yarn untangled. There must be a better way. I didn't use the little bobbins. Both turned out to big, but I think we need to try another yarn. The yarn recommended was from Pear Tree Alpaca. We used Debbie Bliss Rialto, I want to make it again while it's still fresh in my head.
Here are 12 things, faithfully reproduced,
so that they might inspire you
1. You must not dilly-dally.
2. You must be your word.
3. You must have good intentions.
4. You must admit to being the maker of meaning
5. You must not feel sorry for yourself
6. You must have a vision that you are striving for.
7. You must tie creativity and experimentation with survival.
8. You must be the change.
9. You must rally others with your vision.
10. You must stake your reputation on your better self.
11. You must be responsible for your own failure and success.
12. You must be comfortable with big failure
taken from Buster Mcleod