hello all. It's been a few days since I posted. The weekend was packed for me. I will post more about that tomorrow. Today I'm glad Yano made today's post easy
Ten Thing You Wish You Knew How To Do
1. I wish I knew how to knit faster
2. Swim.. I had bad expierence when I was little.. Will I ever get over it??
3. Speak Portuguese fluently
4. I wish I knew how it feels to be Free!! can't help thinking about this song.
5. Make yeast rolls... of course this is something I can't learn. But no one made them
better than my Granny... I wish I had paid closer attention while she prepared them
6. Write poetry and essays as good as my friend Don.. go check him out... Man I love reading your words
7. Spin yarn as beautiful as my friend Jana... it's beautiful and I love handspun.. Maybe I will
get to it one of these days...
8. Dance like Beyonce... This girls has moves, that everyone wishes they could have
9. Take a trip to Germany to see Claudia and touch and buy Wollmeise first hand
10. Win the Lottery and change the world... That's a loaded one isn't it♥
First I guess I would have to start playing wouldn't I. I always think ,, it only takes one to WIN. so I only buy when I feel the urge..
Okay I'm so happy to be posting this in the am.. I had plenty of sleep last night.
Have a great day!